Opening new roll call

FriendlyGuy

This message has been at the main board for some weeks now.  I don't know what the problem is but:

"Please go old school in location your Roll Call by browsing the specific Roll Call forum."

If you don't see that a Roll Call has been already set up, it would appear that you could do so there.  You just can't use the "Roll Call Tool" right now.

Mura

2 hours ago, LHT28 said:

if you are trying to make a new roll call  go here

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/324-regatta-roll-calls/?do=add

Put the date format  June 19, 2019

& name of sailing  EG: Glaciers & Gardens

If  that still does not work  contact admin at  Help@ cruisecritic.com

Perhaps OP forgot to register on CC and sign in.

I was curious as to the status of this roll call so I tried to set it up the old way ... was told I couldn't.

So ... not sure why but OP, I suggest you contact either Oceania or CC to see what the problem is.  I did scroll through more than one page of the Roll Calls that have been set up so far and didn't see yours.  It's hard to believe once hasn't been set up yet since you are pretty close to your sail date.

OTOH, if no one has been interested in setting one up yet, maybe the passengers on your cruise don't know about CC!

Good luck!

Mura

2 hours ago, Mura said:

I was curious as to the status of this roll call so I tried to set it up the old way ... was told I couldn't.

So ... not sure why but OP, I suggest you contact either Oceania or CC to see what the problem is.

Mura

Maybe  CC is not allowing more roll calls until they fix the  roll call finder ???

Best the OP contact  admin  if the link I posted  does not work

Just now, FriendlyGuy said:

Tried everything suggested, but no luck in setting up a new roll call.

Contacted cruise critic and oceania, but no reply.  Thanks for your help, too bad it didn't work.

Oceania  have nothing to do with setting up the Roll calls here

Hopefully  Admin  will fix the problem

• 3 weeks later...

I am trying to create a roll call for the Norwegian Dawn July 20th through July 27th.  It is not allowing me to do so.  I have read reviews relating to this same problem since February, does anyone from this site Cruise Critic themselves ie. administrators know what the problem is please and thank you

Edited by davida merems karabin

Just now, davida merems karabin said:

I am trying to create a roll call for the Norwegian Dawn July 20th through July 27th.  It is not allowing me to do so.  I have read reviews relating to this same problem since February, does anyone from this site Cruise Critic themselves ie. administrators know what the problem is please and thank you

I would  post in the help forum  this forum is  for Oceania cruises

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/859-need-help-using-the-forums-check-here/

32 minutes ago, azam71209 said:

When I go to "find your roll call" for Regatta, the August 6 sailing still doesn't show up-at least not on my computer as of today.

Mary

Because the roll call tool finder does not work

There is  a notation on the side bar of the roll call pages

Our Roll Call Tool is experiencing technical difficulties; new Roll Calls are not being added to the tool.  Locate your Roll Call by browsing the specific ship Roll Call forum; then don't forget to "bookmark", favorite or follow the topic.

Plus you did not use the correct date format when you set it up  ..contact  help@cruisecritic.com & ask  to have it corrected

I gave you the link above to your roll call  just bookmark it if you have a problem searching in the list of roll calls