We decided! Need your help on a few items

traveltripper

Also, I read somewhere that someone booked a room and that MSC reserves the right to randomly move you. But then another person responded and said it was due to their room type, i.e. a guarantee room? Anyway, is this true? I mean, aside from a guarantee room, will MSC just randomly move my cabin??

Edited by traveltripper

All cruise lines have that in their contract, sometimes problems arise with a specific cabin.  Six MSC cruises so far and I haven't had my cabin choice changed.  There were a few of these problems with the newly designed ships still under construction where structural cabin changes were made after bookings had already been going on.  So some people had to be changed, mainly due to cabin capacity.  Seaview deck plans are pretty well set as it's sailing now.

Ok, thanks! We booked. I called and reached an awesome agent who helped me pick a room and gave me the 10% discount code I got off the website. He said I could have my cruise status from Carnival transferred and then apply another 5% on the cruise by calling them back. We shall see about that. 

Now my biggest problem is the flight. They've gone up. We are coming from Denver and they were around $700 not too long ago and now they are $1000. I'm hoping I can catch a sale or something.

Hate to tell you, but being on the port side just means you are on the left side of the ship, not that it will always face the port.  Centuries ago, it did.  But not since engines were added to ships.  EM