My Island Tours by Javin—excellent excursion!

FirstAnthem

Hi! Yes you just download all the photos for free. We really liked this feature of the excursion. We got some great shots of our family that we would never have had otherwise. 

I’m sorry to hear you found the hike and swim strenuous! Hopefully not so much that it put a damper on your day. 

• 4 months later...
On 3/6/2019 at 9:37 PM, FirstAnthem said:

We were recently in St Kitts and took this excursion. It was me, my husband and two kids, ages 14 and 12. It was the best excursion out of all we have taken so far! Such a wonderful day—a rainforest hike, climbing on lava rocks by the ocean, a drive through the island, learning so many island facts, a wonderful lunch provided, followed by great snorkeling and some time at the beach. A little bit of everything. And Javin’s pet monkey was on the tour with us and was so hilarious—a really unique and fun part of the excursion! Never thought we’d have a monkey sitting on our shoulders! Many wonderful family memories made that day. I highly recommend it for your stop in beautiful St Kitts! (Javin also takes pictures of you the whole day and puts them on his website for you for free. We have so many awesome family photos from our great day.) 

how do you contact him? does he have a page that explains the cruise? I only found a page to contact him with my info. is there no site that explains what he offers?

17 minutes ago, brnsofia said:

how do you contact him? does he have a page that explains the cruise? I only found a page to contact him with my info. is there no site that explains what he offers?

His email is myislandstours@gmail.com

He was very slow to respond when I was trying to book, but eventually he did.

His website:   https://myislandstours.shutterfly.com/