Stock Shareholder Benefit updated for new year.

shoptom

We just booked a cruise for next Monday (in 5 days) I’m wondering if they will give me ours?  It says 14 days out as a minimum....   we booked two rooms and we both have stock....we will see, as soon as I find a fax machine!

13 hours ago, mpacker said:

We just booked a cruise for next Monday (in 5 days) I’m wondering if they will give me ours?  It says 14 days out as a minimum....   we booked two rooms and we both have stock....we will see, as soon as I find a fax machine!

I found an online free fax that just used my email.

14 hours ago, bafinegan said:

We faxed the info today.  How long and how will we be notified?

Thanks in advance!

baf

It took 3 days for mine 2 weeks ago.

I’ve seen turn around as fast as 2 business days but sometimes longer. I include cover page, asking for email confirmation...

Sent from my iPad using Forums

16 hours ago, bafinegan said:

We faxed the info today.  How long and how will we be notified?

Thanks in advance!

baf

Sent mine Monday and received confirmation yesterday, but I sent for 2 different cruises and only got confirmation for the one in May, not the one in August. I don't know if they process them differently, or if it just created confusion me sending 2 faxes back to back.

1 hour ago, Jamesatgsu said:

Sent mine Monday and received confirmation yesterday, but I sent for 2 different cruises and only got confirmation for the one in May, not the one in August. I don't know if they process them differently, or if it just created confusion me sending 2 faxes back to back.

How were you notified?  Email or did it just show up on your documents?

Thanks!

baf

5 minutes ago, bafinegan said:

How were you notified?  Email or did it just show up on your documents?

Thanks!

baf

Email from guestadmin@carnival.com. Subject: A new fax has arrived from (Part 1 of 1) on Channel 4

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jamesatgsu said:

They to have approve it for another year at the annual meeting which I believe is in April.

Edited by tandemcruzr

Just now, tandemcruzr said:

They to have approve for another year at the annual meeting which I believe is in April.

The Carnival site shows the benefit is approved through July 31, 2021 (for bookings made by February 28, 2021).

On 3/4/2020 at 5:34 AM, mpacker said:

I know they do it quickly normally.  But it says must be done 14 days prior to sailing.   Anyone done it right before the cruise and still got it?

I haven't.... but given how quick they respond right now, I'd think your chances are good. Do it ASAP if you haven't already. 

My last one was sent on Feb 18 and was confirmed Feb 20. 

2 minutes ago, djb78 said:

I haven't.... but given how quick they respond right now, I'd think your chances are good. Do it ASAP if you haven't already. 

My last one was sent on Feb 18 and was confirmed Feb 20. 

I sent it about an hour after we booked

hoping it happens tonight or tomorrow since we leave Monday.   Hopefully it happens

will reply if we get it and let others know

thanks