Fresh orange juice on drinks package

cruiser man 60

I reckon that it should be included in the Premium package;  the wording for it is slightly different to what's stated in 'Easy'.  The latter states "fruit juices by the glass" which is what's passed around in the MDR at breakfast,  whereas Premium just states "fruit juices".  Now, I know that that means the bottled 'juices', but, as they were includede in the Deluxe package, as was the fresh-squeezed, I would be surprised if Premium doesn't include real OJ.

Bytheway, you can order OJ in the MDR at breakfast, too.  Obviously, you'll pay for it if you don't have a package that includes it.

Edited by Beamafar

12 hours ago, UPNYGuy said:

I was just on Meraviglia, I was charged for it the one time I ordered it with the "premium" package. The included juices are the bottled ones you can get at the buffet bar.

Well ... that clears that up!  I'm disappointed that OJ is not included in the Premium.  Mind you, the Premium package is cheaper than the Deluxe was, so it stands to reason that it won't include many of the items that the Deluxe did.

I wonder if OJ will be available in YC?  🤔

I just got off Bellissima’s Maiden Voyage. I had posted elsewhere on the boards that I noticed on Meraviglia’s drinks menu , sail date 31st Jan 19 , fresh OJ was listed within the price range of the Easy package which we would be having on the Bellissima and was going to test whether or not I could get it. Well guess what, fresh OJ was not listed on any menu !! See comparison photos.

They had the machines , all I ever saw them being used for was filling up the large containers. I do remember when passing the kids bar /ice cream bar there was a big display of oranges, did not check the menus there, suppose the price could have been listed there.

One morning in the buffet I asked for orange juice to see what it would be like and it did taste like fresh OJ but who knows for sure. MSC are still in a transitional period with regards the drinks packages. We saw people still using vouchers for the coffees, a couple behind me at GS had paperwork and quoted it showed they should have drinks vouchers but hadn’t received them. It will be another 6 months, possibly longer  , before everyone is on the same page knowing exactly what they are expecting when they step on the ship. 

F9590B4D-C883-4F28-A2EF-284A147CEBC1.jpeg

E78660BC-4CBD-4D27-9E2A-3A882231A02B.jpeg

• Like 1

It was only included in the Deluxe package when we were on Meraviglia in June 2017. (See the asterisk next to the price)

d6d5224b36217a26547dbd2c05b57062.jpg

At that time, the Deluxe was €50 pppd. The Premium is only €39, so it stands to reason that it won't include all that the Deluxe did.

MSC don't make it easy to photo their menus with the feint print they're now using.

Edited by Beamafar

54 minutes ago, heatherb1958 said:

I just got off Bellissima’s Maiden Voyage. I had posted elsewhere on the boards that I noticed on Meraviglia’s drinks menu , sail date 31st Jan 19 , fresh OJ was listed within the price range of the Easy package which we would be having on the Bellissima and was going to test whether or not I could get it. Well guess what, fresh OJ was not listed on any menu !! See comparison photos.

They had the machines , all I ever saw them being used for was filling up the large containers. I do remember when passing the kids bar /ice cream bar there was a big display of oranges, did not check the menus there, suppose the price could have been listed there.

One morning in the buffet I asked for orange juice to see what it would be like and it did taste like fresh OJ but who knows for sure. MSC are still in a transitional period with regards the drinks packages. We saw people still using vouchers for the coffees, a couple behind me at GS had paperwork and quoted it showed they should have drinks vouchers but hadn’t received them. It will be another 6 months, possibly longer  , before everyone is on the same page knowing exactly what they are expecting when they step on the ship. 

F9590B4D-C883-4F28-A2EF-284A147CEBC1.jpeg

E78660BC-4CBD-4D27-9E2A-3A882231A02B.jpeg

The “fruit juice by the glass” is juice in a carton. I would go to the bar in the buffet and ask for pineapple juice on Meraviglia and watch them open a carton.