Legend (Spirit class) - no lido movies, what about in cabin?

RoperDK

Since the Legend and Miracle don't have dive in movies, do they show extended movies in cabin?  We haven't been on these ships for a few years.  I understand they have had some 2.0 upgrades.  We just got off the Breeze and all of the dive in movies were shown in cabin for a small fee.  We enjoyed the complimentary movie channel, but on a 7 day cruise there is a lot to do and in cabin TV isn't that important to us.  The Breeze also has an updated TV setup with room service ordering and such.  We are on an extended Legend cruise next year and will probably have more downtime for TV watching.  I'm hoping for some pay options.  Please give me some good news!  Thanks in advance.

Dawn 

43 minutes ago, shof515 said:

they show the movies in one of the comedy clubs areas

They did this about mid cruise on the Miracle last year, that night there were no comedians and they showed movies in the comedy club.

• Thanks 1

There are 2 movie channels on the new TV channels. They did not have anything I was interested in, and certainly not any latest movies but they were there.  This was on the Miracle so I assume would be the same on the Legend. They also had a Jurrasic Park movie one afternoon in a lounge or the show room.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, RoperDK said:

Since the Legend and Miracle don't have dive in movies, do they show extended movies in cabin?  We haven't been on these ships for a few years.  I understand they have had some 2.0 upgrades.  We just got off the Breeze and all of the dive in movies were shown in cabin for a small fee.  We enjoyed the complimentary movie channel, but on a 7 day cruise there is a lot to do and in cabin TV isn't that important to us.  The Breeze also has an updated TV setup with room service ordering and such.  We are on an extended Legend cruise next year and will probably have more downtime for TV watching.  I'm hoping for some pay options.  Please give me some good news!  Thanks in advance.

Dawn 

We just did the Legend in August to Alaska.   I did miss the movies under the stars on the Lido deck.   I am not sure what movies show in the rooms, but they did show some in the Comedy club in a few afternoons and an evening or 2. 

Edited by bingomamma19
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for the responses.  Does the Legend have the upgraded TV system that ships like the Breeze have?  That system shows if you have messages, you can order room service, and a few other items that I can't remember at the moment.  TIA!   

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, crusinpsychRN said:

I end up watching the middle of the movie, the beginning and the end at all different times!

Me, too.  Surprisingly it doesn't bother me like it would at home.