White space on Oasis

Hello, I am helping my niece to book a balcony ocean view cabin on Oasis. She is interest in 8690 but wondering what is the white, blank space across from the room. I was on Oasis once back in 2013 and can't remember what it is.Any idea ? TIA.

White areas are generally where crew move between decks, store their supplies (i.e housekeeping carts/linens/ vacuums), or staff entrances/exits from the venues on the other side. Since the white area you are looking at is adjacent to Dazzles, my guess is that it houses (at least in part) the support infrastructure for that venue.

11 minutes ago, orville99 said:

White areas are generally where crew move between decks, store their supplies (i.e housekeeping carts/linens/ vacuums), or staff entrances/exits from the venues on the other side. Since the white area you are looking at is adjacent to Dazzles, my guess is that it houses (at least in part) the support infrastructure for that venue.

Thank you 🙂

We were right across he hall from  a white space once.  Never again, way too noisy until about 2 a.m. then started right back up again at 5 a.m.  Crew closet or something, they were in and out of it, banging the door, talking loudly and singing in the hall, banging carts, etc.  

18 hours ago, Yvonne said:

We were right across he hall from  a white space once.  Never again, way too noisy until about 2 a.m. then started right back up again at 5 a.m.  Crew closet or something, they were in and out of it, banging the door, talking loudly and singing in the hall, banging carts, etc.  

Thank you very much.We will have to look for another cabin.