Have they cahnged the drink package back to

There have been a lot of threads on that and on most that I have read it is reported that both have to buy the package, but if one requests a refreshment package instead, that may be allowed.  Apparently a special request will have to be made, it can not be done on the website.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Bee Guy said:

There have been a lot of threads on that and on most that I have read it is reported that both have to buy the package, but if one requests a refreshment package instead, that may be allowed.  Apparently a special request will have to be made, it can not be done on the website.

Thanks Bee Guy. A drink package would just not be worth it for me but would be for my boyfriend. Our OBC would cover what I would have to drink.

• Like 1

Beegee is correct.

My wife is not a drinker, I have actually seen her pass out after two drinks in one of the few times she has a drink.

You will need to call RCCL and talk to them, they will need a reason to do a override.  However, you will need to purchase the refreshment package (no alchohol).

I did this last year on one of our cruises.

44 minutes ago, DISFANS3 said:

Lots of question marks on this? On our last cruise we had one drink package and one soda package. I think RCI just makes up the rules as they go???

Certainly seems that way at times.