Premium Plus

Magnelasagne

Unlimited consumption of all drinks by the glass, with no price limit!

this is what is stated in the description of the package. Then I see a 45€ Cognac at the Bistrot....I would like to know if you actually get this in the speciality restaurants, as it clearly say so? Anyone have experience from this on other ships than Bellissima? 

E6CC82A1-13A2-4139-8406-6BB65F20C574.png

On the US site the Easy package still exclude drinks in the specialty restaurants, but Premium & Premium Plus now say specialty restaurants are included so I would say yes.  But don't be surprised if they run out of stock.

4 hours ago, Até said:

On the US site the Easy package still exclude drinks in the specialty restaurants, but Premium & Premium Plus now say specialty restaurants are included so I would say yes.  But don't be surprised if they run out of stock.

Yes I agree, from what I can find out it really should be included in premium+. What I would like to know is if anyone have actually tried to do it, and if it works.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/13/2019 at 12:44 AM, Até said:

I remember being in YC on Meraviglia on her first Med sailing;  there was a choice of red wines which were included in Butchers' Cut - Malbec "Terrazas" @ €8 a glass and Robert Mondavi - a Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon - @ €10 a glass ... guess which one wasn't available - Yep!  the more expensive one!