Gift ideas

whyrlygig

A little help?... I need a small (packable) gift ideas for hubbies birthday. We will be celebrating in Chops and I would like to bring a little something for him to open.  Who has a genius idea that doesn’t break the bank?

30 minutes ago, ShillyShally said:

Is there a splurge of a spa service or tour on board he'd like, or one of the classes you could book?  Then you could present him with the gift certificate or information on the tour/thing/etc for one of the following days or ports!  

Great ideas but  we have a massage scheduled already, as well as all our dinners and he knows. Our son is taking him on one of the ship tours for a gift.  What else ya got?   

Also, if you drink, a special bottle of wine, or if you get the DBP a few funny "I'll buy you a round" notes for venues around the ship 🙂  

But otherwise what are his favorite ship activities or is there any watch/gadget he's been eyeing?

If there is a particular item he has been wanting, I would wrap that up and let him open it at Chops. Better yet if it is something that he could use on the cruise, like a pair of sunglasses or a book on a subject that he's very interested in. 

As for cruise-specific gifts, you could get him a ticket to a behind the scenes or an all-access tour of the cruise? Or offer him a "voucher" to be able to buy a drink of choice or spending money for an activity that he enjoys. In terms of tangible things, perhaps a bottle of his favourite drink and having it delivered to your room or ordering him a celebration cake (to either the dining room or your room)?