Choice Air and the UK

john1970

I understand that choice  air is only available for US and Canada passengers.

I would really like to manage my booking on the website and add air as required. I have done this with another cruise line and my travel agent just called me to advise me they would send a revised invoice. I know you can book whole packages on the website but I like to book a long time out and then look at my flight choices when the flight window opens.

Does anyone know if this will ever be possible? 

Regards

John

Hi Bonnie,

Much appreciated. I did email Mr Twynam many months ago after a letter was sent out saying he would love the direct feedback from UK cruisers. Never got a response at all! Glad you are here for us.

Regards

John

• Like 1

This just in ...

UK guests are unable to use Choice Air and will need to speak to a sales agent in our call centre to add air to their booking. Guests can select their flights at time of booking if flights are within range.

I asked what within range means and am told eleven months from departure.

Hi Bonnie,

Thanks for checking for me. I appreciate what you do for us and know it can't be easy!

I just got a welcome back email for my next cruise encouraging me to book choice air! As usual they assume everyone is American. I guess I could call reservations to check my flights but I do think it isn't part of a luxury brand to charge us 7p a minute to call and add revenue!

I always love my Azamara cruises but the pre cruise admin/experience seems to be a work in progress.

I downloaded the app so will see how that goes onboard.

Regards

John

On ‎3‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 4:21 PM, BBMacLaird said:

This just in ...

UK guests are unable to use Choice Air and will need to speak to a sales agent in our call centre to add air to their booking. Guests can select their flights at time of booking if flights are within range.

I asked what within range means and am told eleven months from departure.

Yes I have just got that email and it is talking about using choice air and suggesting I contact cruise care re insurance for my May cruise......nice email, same about the content!