Does booking during the Spring sale make a difference?

01Sweetpea

Hubby & I have decided to book our first NCL cruise for May 2019.  On the NCL website it says the Spring sale ends today.  I have left a message for the NCL personal cruise consultant who I spoke to in the past about this cruise, but have not heard back yet (I understand that she probably has repeat customers she needs to help first, etc.)  Is it OK to wait and risk missing today's sale?  Or am I not missing anything if I don't hear back until tomorrow?

I just looked at the promos and believe or not, they look the same as they did for my cruise in January and the cruise I have booked in Novemeber.  In other words, I'd wait, relax and talk to your PCC when you can reach them. 

Not sure if you've done much research on NCL but, the promo they're offering has been going on for a while.  They do tend to change a thing or 2 but it's basically on-going. 

Promos have been pretty much the same for quite awhile.  Sometimes they add some OBC in addition to current promos for particular cruises and dates.  Last April they ran a 'Taxfree Port & Gov Fees' promo for oceanview and above on select cruises.   That's a really good promo!