Reserved theater seating for Haven Guests?

jack_n_coke4

12 minutes ago, jack_n_coke4 said:

Was wondering if the theater had a section reserved for Haven guests?

Yes it does, it's usually on the sides. Persoanlly you can get better seating on your own. Or upper balcony on ships that have an upper.

Edited by FranknBeans
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, FranknBeans said:

Yes it does, it's usually on the sides. Persoanlly you can get better seating on your own. Or upper balcony on ships that have an upper.

Agree. The Haven reserved seating is usually about half way down on the left side on most ships. We choose our own seats.

I agree with Franknbeans.  You can certainly find better seats if you arrive early, unless you just like the whole idea of the Haven "velvet rope" reserved seats.  The reserved seating is only held until 10 minutes before the start time, so keep that in mind

On the Escape there is reserved theater seating, but as others have mentioned, the seats aren't great. We've haven't used the Haven seats for several years. We prefer our seats higher up in the theater and just get there in time to get the seats we want.

I've also noticed they are about half way down on the left side. You can get better seats on your own, but I've noticed the wait staff to be a bit more attentive to the haven section seats when taking drink orders prior to the show.