Email from Grandeur of the Sea regarding April 4, 2020 sailing

I received an email last night saying that the itinerary for this cruise has been changed.  Most are just reshuffling of port days but one change is swapping out St Thomas for St Croix.  Since I've never been to the Caribean I'm wondering about this change?

Both are interesting places to visit.  If you have not visited either one you will find St Thomas has more things to do than St Croix.  We feel that is a more industrial island.  

We agree that St John is the real pearl in the US Virginia Islands.  However, I am not sure how it is since the hurricane. 

47 minutes ago, DragonOfTheSeas said:

Both are interesting places to visit.  If you have not visited either one you will find St Thomas has more things to do than St Croix.  We feel that is a more industrial island.  

We agree that St John is the real pearl in the US Virginia Islands.  However, I am not sure how it is since the hurricane. 

St John was beautiful when we were there a month ago.  They've reopened the bar/food truck at Trunk Bay.

17 minutes ago, CruisinCrow said:

St John was beautiful when we were there a month ago.  They've reopened the bar/food truck at Trunk Bay.

So glad to hear that.  We love St John. 

My SIL spent her honeymoon at the Kaneel Bay resort. It was damaged and closed from a long ago storm and was not reopened. I was worried about the long term damage from this hurricane.