Just Ordered AARP Carnival Gift Cards0

vicky3vicky

24 minutes ago, bdever said:

Well Saint Greg, I like that it was funny, but more accurate would be defensive since it seems like the majority of people on here are mean and don’t even bother with saying thank you when you provide ideas, options or alternatives even if it doesn’t fit their specific needs. 

I think it’s funny that a lot of people complain about having to sign for a UPS delivery of gift cards on this forum but the moment someone says there is an alternative for that or a work around they change their tune and all of a sudden signing for a UPS delivery is not a problem. With the UPS My Choice option you have the choice of 1. Getting a package delivered without signature, 2. Getting your package delivered to a UPS store, 3. getting a package re-routed to an alternative address for signature, or 4. reassigning you package delivery date for a day you will be home to sign for it. 

Now watch and see how many people complain these options don’t work for them when I was just trying to help to begin with.

thanks for the smile though saint Greg.

The fact that I throw out some reasons why I wouldn’t do something doesn’t mean it isn’t perfectly fine for someone else. I have $1,000 in cards coming tomorrow. I wouldn’t leave those sitting out inside my stateroom much less on my front door.

I don’t like the lower denoms  in my mailbox either. I have the most incompetent mailman ever. I received two fashion magazines this week that aren’t mine. He can’t even execute a mail hold unless I leave a note reminding him...and even then he may only do it part of the week. Cruise before last I put a mail hold on... he delivered my mail every day. Then at the end of my mail hold period I received a bundle with a weeks worth of mail for a family two streets down.

Edited by Saint Greg