Mega Bus location at MIA??

mimi7ccr

We are taking a taxi to the MIA airport after our cruise into Port of Miami.  Daughter is needing to hook up with a flight on Delta at 2:00 p.m.  I, on the other hand, are taking the MegaBus to Tampa where I will be picked up.  My bus leaves at 11:15.  Our ship gets in at 5:00 a.m. and we should have plenty of time to get off with our luggage and get to the airport by 11 a.m.  Should we tell the driver to let me off first at the transportation center across from MIA, or should he take my daughter to check in for her flight first??  How do we get between the airport and the transportation center for the MegaBus??  Thanks for any advice.

Not familiar with  location of MegaBus at MIA .   Is your daughter  an adult or child?  If a child, definitely get her checked in first. Sounds like your transportation center may be closer than her gate, and taxi will have to go all the way around the airport and back to let you off at  the transportation area. If she is adult, have the taxi drop off closest location first. 

She is an adult, almost a senior, like me!!  I guess what I was wondering is if there is a monorail or people mover from the 

airport terminal to the transport center.  I have located the Megabus location and it is part of the transport center near the car rentals.  

13 hours ago, mimi7ccr said:

She is an adult, almost a senior, like me!!  I guess what I was wondering is if there is a monorail or people mover from the 

airport terminal to the transport center.  I have located the Megabus location and it is part of the transport center near the car rentals.  

Yes there is a monorail from the airport to the transport center. Just tell your taxi to drop you off at the closes door to get to the transport center monorail. It is upstairs from the main drop off / checkin floor.