from pier to boston airport

MsBST2

4 minutes ago, MsBST2 said:

Seaport Hotel World Trade   1 seaport Lane

It’s a short Uber or cab ride.  If you can manage your luggage, you can get there for free on the Silverline bus, which stops at each terminal on the lower level.  Board the bus at the rearmost door to have easy access to the luggage racks.  After you go through the Ted Williams Tunnel, get off at the first street stop - World Trade Center - which is across the street from the Seaport Hotel.  Walk to the corner in the direction the bus is going, cross the street, and the hotel entrance will be right there on Seaport Lane.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, MsBST2 said:

Thank you so much!

When are you doing this?  Please post back if you’re going to use the free Silver Line. There is construction on Congress St and the directions I gave you are not currently correct. 

Carol, it's a shame you just can't swim across the little channel to Logan. That's a joke kids. If you've ever docked at Black Falcon you know what I'm talking about.  They have to suspend take-offs and landing while the cruise ships maneuver.

2 hours ago, MedicKenK said:

Carol, it's a shame you just can't swim across the little channel to Logan. That's a joke kids. If you've ever docked at Black Falcon you know what I'm talking about.  They have to suspend take-offs and landing while the cruise ships maneuver.

Hi Ken!  I did my first round trip cruise from Black Falcon last fall.  It seemed like the planes were taking off right over the cruise ship that day!

3 hours ago, MsBST2 said:

We are arriving May 2nd

MsBST2 - you’re arriving on a Thur to sail on Friday.  Are you thinking of taking a cab or Uber from the airport to the hotel or are you thinking of using the free Silver Line?

Please post back if you’re thinking of using the Silver Line.  When I originally answered your question in March, I was in Oregon and rode the Silver Line several days later from the airport. I saw construction in the area of the World Trade Center Station that affects my original advice and I will post back an update.  Basically you have to roll your luggage a bit further to get into the hotel.

28 minutes ago, MsBST2 said:

Taxi or Silver line --  whichever one you suggest.  TY

Your choice - one is free and you have to roll your luggage and the other will cost In the $20 range.

On the Silver Line you go through the Ted Williams Tunnel and get off at the first stop which is the World Trade Center outdoor street stop.  If the construction is still there, you walk back to the previous corner to cross Congress Street.  There are signs that point that way for the pedestrian crossing.  Once you cross Congress Street you make a right and walk down Congress Street along the back of the Seaport hotel to Seaport Lane where you make a left and the hotel lobby entrance is right there.  When I was there last month, the crossing on Congress Street directly across to Seaport Lane was blocked off.  You can see what’s happening currently when you get off the bus.

23 minutes ago, MsBST2 said:

do you know if we can really walk to pier from our hotel (the Seaport Hotel).

You have been so helpful and I appreciate your help 

thank you

We walked from the Aloft last year.    Sidewalks all the way.   We had walked it the day before without luggage and realized it would work for us.    We really love the Seaport area.   Nice walkable area with some fun restaurants.