Shuttle services from MSY (New Orleans) airport to Sheraton hotel pre-cruise

DJW8385

Hi Forum,

My family and I have a cruise coming up (6/30/19-7/7/19) on the Carnival Glory. We’re flying out to New Orleans two days prior and I wanted to know if anyone can recommend a shuttle service to get us from the airport to our hotel on Canal Street. Any feedback is is welcomed and appreciated :)

Thanks in advance!

• 5 weeks later...
On 3/24/2019 at 4:02 PM, DJW8385 said:

Hi Forum,

My family and I have a cruise coming up (6/30/19-7/7/19) on the Carnival Glory. We’re flying out to New Orleans two days prior and I wanted to know if anyone can recommend a shuttle service to get us from the airport to our hotel on Canal Street. Any feedback is is welcomed and appreciated 🙂

Thanks in advance!

Is it far from airport to French Quarter area? We are traveling there with family in February and that’s the area they stay in, but flying in before them, two days prior. I need to know about whether a shuttle or taxi is best to get from airport to hotel. 

53 minutes ago, grandmarnnurse said:

Is it far from airport to French Quarter area? We are traveling there with family in February and that’s the area they stay in, but flying in before them, two days prior. I need to know about whether a shuttle or taxi is best to get from airport to hotel. 

From the airport to the Quarter is a 17 mile drive.  About a $36 flat fee cab ride for 2.  There are also shuttles available.  You may want to check with your hotel for who they use to shuttle.

On 4/24/2019 at 2:16 PM, beaucajun said:

From the airport to the Quarter is a 17 mile drive.  About a $36 flat fee cab ride for 2.  There are also shuttles available.  You may want to check with your hotel for who they use to shuttle.

If you have more than 2 in your party, a taxi from the airport the Sheraton will be $15 per person for 3 or more. 

http://www.flymsy.com/groundtransportation