Picking seats for air2sea

2 minutes ago, grandgeezer said:

I booked our flights a couple of weeks ago. When I got our conformation number on it. Went to A.A.’s website, entered the number and picked our seats.

May I ask when your cruise / flight is? Wondering if I should call AA or RC about this 

Call royal

air to sea  we had the same thing I called and the group dept didn’t tell air to sea dept we were paid off group dept is what air

to sea starts out with hope this helps

Edited by unclebaby

55 minutes ago, Artemis908 said:

Hi, booked my air2sea flights a few weeks ago and American airlines recognizes my booking ID but says "please call to book your trip". So when can I grab seats on my flight? 

We have used Air2sea many times. Call the airline the next day to pick and confirm seats. Be sure to use the airline booking number and not the Air2sea conformation number when using the airlines website. 

1 hour ago, Artemis908 said:

May I ask when your cruise / flight is? Wondering if I should call AA or RC about this 

We leave this October 4 to Miami and then back to Phoenix October 19.

Didn’t you get a written conformation when you booked. The booking number should be on it. It’s usually six letters, all caps. We got ours by the next day and it appears to come on cruise line letterhead.

4 minutes ago, grandgeezer said:

We leave this October 4 to Miami and then back to Phoenix October 19.

Didn’t you get a written conformation when you booked. The booking number should be on it. It’s usually six letters, all caps. We got ours by the next day and it appears to come on cruise line letterhead.

I did and I even added it to my AAdvantage account, but it says:

Please call to book your trip

Contact Reservations , Opens in a new window. or call your travel agent to ticket and pay for your trip.

I received confirmation from Royal Caribbean that my Air2Sea went through and a receipt, so I am not sure what happened. 

10 minutes ago, Artemis908 said:

I did and I even added it to my AAdvantage account, but it says:

Please call to book your trip

Contact Reservations , Opens in a new window. or call your travel agent to ticket and pay for your trip.

I received confirmation from Royal Caribbean that my Air2Sea went through and a receipt, so I am not sure what happened. 

It could be that Royal has not actually purchased the tickets yet.  I'd call Air2Sea tomorrow during business hours and ask the to complete the purchase so you can reserve seats.