Included facilities and food?

Stoffel1982

Will be sailing with Meraviglia next week!

I am wondering if the Polar Waterpark (bridge) is free of charge? If not, how much is it?

Besides the main restaurant and buffet, are there any other included restaurants? I was thinking of burgers, pizza...

Thanks for any input!

Not sure about the bridge as I never did it.

There are burgers and pizza available all day.  The grill opens around 11.30am or 12pm for burgers, hot dogs and fries;  pizzas are generally available from early morning 'til late at night and reports are that they do a special 'breakfast' pizza.  Can't comment on that, either, as I don't eat pizza.

2 hours ago, Beamafar said:

Not sure about the bridge as I never did it.

There are burgers and pizza available all day.  The grill opens around 11.30am or 12pm for burgers, hot dogs and fries;  pizzas are generally available from early morning 'til late at night and reports are that they do a special 'breakfast' pizza.  Can't comment on that, either, as I don't eat pizza.

Are there any "included" food places at or around the  promonade  (galleria) ?  Or only in the buffet and the bars around the pool. 

12 minutes ago, abbflex said:

Are there any "included" food places at or around the  promonade  (galleria) ?  Or only in the buffet and the bars around the pool. 

The Galleria area is one big income-streaming area for MSC, including the speciality restaurants, food in the Brass Anchor, the Jean-Philippe franchises - one on each side of the promenade - and all the shops contained in the area, so, the simple answer to your question is: No ... only the buffet and grill areas on the Lido deck have included food.