Slippers in a suite

maiseric

Thanks for the valuable feedback.  I  appreciate your wisdom and can't wait to sail again. My next cruise is still way out; like Oct 2021 to New England and Canada.  Gonna try a window suite on Sky Princess

1 hour ago, AF-1 said:

Thanks for the valuable feedback.  I  appreciate your wisdom and can't wait to sail again. My next cruise is still way out; like Oct 2021 to New England and Canada.  Gonna try a window suite on Sky Princess

I had a window suite booked on the Enchanted TA in November.  They look wonderful.  Enjoy.  

5 hours ago, AF-1 said:

Yes I assume Enchanted Window Suite would be close to what Sky's looks like. Here is Sky's

living room and master BR

image.png.211ea0cc0133465a92322872cf49c0b7.pngimage.png.2bb6fb6858f763f913ce5432a4e3cf3b.png

Looking forward to our Caribbean cruise in March because we are in this Window Suite.  Will be disappointed if they don't cruise by then as in my next four cruises I was given a free upgrade to a regular balcony suite and the others were only able to get forward CC mini's which is kinda like a WS but not quite.

Pooh