Steaming with Teeming: Live from the Royal Emerald

FuelScience

I received my first knock back today. They claim I chose the downgrade. But they never honoured my booking by placing me in a different cabin to what I booked. There would never have been a problem if they had put us in the Royal Balcony Suite, like we booked. I feel they are going to continue to have this problem, as there are two more cruises scheduled after ours. Anyway, the fight continues. But your posts and others I’ve found online really helped me, as it reinforced that it is a known problem with those Panorama Suites. 

1 minute ago, jpalbny said:

Ugh. I'd be steaming with Teeming too. Good luck getting a better second response! 

YellowMini may want to clear this up, but I believe that they weren't sailing with Teeming. The Royal Emerald is leased by several companies throughout the year, and I don't think that theirs was a Teeming cruise. When we had our troubles, the Paglialongas did everything they could to accommodate us, including moving back to the noisy cabin themselves and putting us in one of the mid-ship suites.

That’s right FuelScience, we booked our cruise with Luxury Escapes. The company is based in Australia, so they would have leased the ship. Once they knew of the problem they offered to move us, but we did not book the Panorama Suite so should never have been put there. The cabin we ended up in is significantly lower than what we paid. We just think we’re entitled to a refund for the difference in price.