Upgrading to Premium Plus Beverage Package

Cashsmoney

Hello, 

I booked a cruise in May on the NCL Joy, and I have the Premium Beverage Package as part of the “Free at Sea” does anyone know if you could upgrade to the Premium Plus drink package? I though I read some where that it goes live in March or April. I’m a whiskey drinking so I would enjoy more top shelf pours. 

For now it’s done onboard.  In addition to the $20 pp pd fee you’re paying for the free beverage package you will pay an additional $29 pp pd plus an additional 20% service fee.  So $35 extra pp pd to get your whiskey of choice. Or $55 total pp pd for the package you desire vs $20 pp pd for the package you have. 

Edited by littlelulu01

On March 30, 2019 at 12:31 PM, littlelulu01 said:

For now it’s done onboard.  In addition to the $20 pp pd fee you’re paying for the free beverage package you will pay an additional $29 pp pd plus an additional 20% service fee.  So $35 extra pp pd to get your whiskey of choice. Or $55 total pp pd for the package you desire vs $20 pp pd for the package you have. 

Damn, that $55 pp/pd charge would almost get me a drink pkg. on another cruise line that INCLUDES bottled water and specialty coffee and they don't advertise ANY OF IT AS FREE!!!!!

2 hours ago, jakesnana said:

Damn, that $55 pp/pd charge would almost get me a drink pkg. on another cruise line that INCLUDES bottled water and specialty coffee and they don't advertise ANY OF IT AS FREE!!!!!

And on MSC it will also include everything in the minibar, stocked daily, and drinks from room service.

• Like 1