Brooklyn - hotel pre cruise and Brooklyn Bridge

jimdee

Hi all

Normally I am a reader not poster and normally I can find anything I need to know by reading through the forums, but this time I'm stuck and hoping you lovely people can help!

We are going on Regal Princess in October out of Brooklyn.  Flying into JFK the day before and need a hotel for two adults & two teenagers.  Don't need to do anything much on arrival day as it will be late afternoon by the time we get there, but a restaurant and bar in the hotel would be useful.  Any recommendations?

My main issue is disembarkation day.  Our flight back to the UK is not until 9pm.  We have been to NYC but never to Brooklyn, so I was thinking we could all walk the bridge.  However, we will have our luggage.  Any suggestions on what to do with that?  I can't find anywhere by googling that would keep it for us.  Am wondering if the hotel we stay in pre cruise might do it?  Does anyone have any experience or suggestions?

Thanks in advance

36 minutes ago, jimdee said:

Hi all

Normally I am a reader not poster and normally I can find anything I need to know by reading through the forums, but this time I'm stuck and hoping you lovely people can help!

We are going on Regal Princess in October out of Brooklyn.  Flying into JFK the day before and need a hotel for two adults & two teenagers.  Don't need to do anything much on arrival day as it will be late afternoon by the time we get there, but a restaurant and bar in the hotel would be useful.  Any recommendations?

My main issue is disembarkation day.  Our flight back to the UK is not until 9pm.  We have been to NYC but never to Brooklyn, so I was thinking we could all walk the bridge.  However, we will have our luggage.  Any suggestions on what to do with that?  I can't find anywhere by googling that would keep it for us.  Am wondering if the hotel we stay in pre cruise might do it?  Does anyone have any experience or suggestions?

Thanks in advance

What exact date do you need a hotel room?  What is your hotel budget range?Bed size requirements - 2 double beds, 2 queens, King & sofa Bed?

ALL these factors affect the properties that you can consider.  Once you have narrowed your choices, you can find out if the hotel will be willing to store your luggage post cruise.

1 hour ago, jimdee said:

Thanks for your reply.  Yes, I can email a hotel to ask, I was just wondering if anyone had been in a similar situation and had used a particular hotel.

We can provide specific suggestions if you answer the questions from my previous post - exact date, budget, bed size - also number of people.

You will definitely need to store your luggage; if you plan on walking the Brooklyn Bridge;  I don't have any suggestions; but know you will need to store luggage.