Seaside eastern Caribbean ports

jcathers1

Can anyone tell me the specific ports for the eastern Caribbean itinerary (San Juan, St. Thomas, San Maarten, Nassau)?

I ask for specifics, because I understand some ports have multiple places the ship can dock (St. Thomas for one), and when planning excursions, I want to know where the ship will be docking.

Thanks!

I would question Pan American as the dock for San Juan.  That is usually only used for embarking and disembarking (ie, beginning and ending a cruise).  More likely, in my experience, is the city docks at Old San Juan, with easy access to many attractions.

11 hours ago, shipgeeks said:

I would question Pan American as the dock for San Juan.  That is usually only used for embarking and disembarking (ie, beginning and ending a cruise).  More likely, in my experience, is the city docks at Old San Juan, with easy access to many attractions.

I'd question that too as reports talk about walking to fort.

We were on first week of March, and we used Dock 4 (Carnival's main terminal).  That was probably due to the accident another line's ship had in February.  You will most assuredly be in one of the terminals by the Sheraton Hotel.