Has Anyone posted this yet???

a4ofspades

Since our beginning, Carnival has been a pioneer in high seas travel. We are therefore proud to announce the newest vessel to our Australian fleet, a world-first in ocean tourism. Welcome to the next generation in cruising – Carnival Submarine.

Carnival Submarine is a totally immersive experience (literally!) that encapsulates everything unique about a traditional Carnival cruise combined with upgraded facilities and brand new additions to your favourite areas.

Your kids will love the newer, truer Camp Ocean, now with a full-length acrylic glass feature wall, transforming the space into an underwater aquarium. For fans of Alchemy Bar, why not pop in for one of two specially created cocktails: the Yellow Submarine and Deep Blue Sea. Afterwards, break out the bright colours for our newest theme night: Octopus’ Garden – bonus points for best sea creature inspiration. And for those who love the Green Thunder, be sure to try The Green Under – the fastest and steepest water-slide under the sea.

Carnival Submarine’s maiden voyage will be diving in January 2021. Be sure to book now for the world’s most innovative travel experience. Image may contain: ocean, sky, outdoor, water and natureImage may contain: indoor

2 minutes ago, sanmarcosman said:

Has Anyone posted this yet??? Yes, years ago and so it is now the Carnival Has Been. 

Oh well...I am out of practice with my April Fool's jokes and I guess it's showing 🤪

• Like 1

That picture of the interior is the submarine excursion at Cozumel.  We did it and it was a creepy feeling at first.  

I thought it was funny reading the article about what all was going to be in it, then they show that picture with nothing but seats.

The sad part is that in reading that article's replies, there were a few that didn't get that it was a joke and said they'd never cruise Carnival again.  

Edited by RWolver672