Diamond Princess Suite Selection Advice please!

CTOM

So we finally decided on an aft suite, and we have a choice between Emerald and Caribe.   The rooms are either:   E730 or C750.   

On E730, we'd be right above the Promenade deck, so I'm not sure about the noise/loud conversations from people walking under us.   There is also one balcony room next to us, and the middle area looks to me maintenance(?) with no room there.   We'd have the corner of the ship to ourselves.

On C750, we are further from the Promenade walkers.   But 750 is in between a Penthouse Suite and a regular balcony.   We would not have the corner balcony on C.

I am leaning toward 730 because of the corner balcony, but I've never stayed directly above Promenade deck before.   Any tips?  Thanks!

Here are some excellent shots to help decide:  

HI CTom

E730 is right above Club Fusion so you could get some noise from below

You are right Dolphin is the pick corner balcony, and cabins above and below we are in in a that cabin on the golden on an up coming cruise

So I would Say C750   we were in this cabin on the Golden a month ago.... Great cabin good balcony...

Can be a little noise from the air vents nextdoor.... but the sound of the wake cover it....

So enjoy your suite  C750 is the thumbs up..

Cheers Don  

Agree. The aft suites are fantastic for the wake views. Very relaxing. We're in C750 this June from Kobe. We were in B750 three years ago and thoroughly loved it, and expect Caribe to be just as good albeit a bit smaller!