Breakaway Haven embarkation lunch

andymattmom

We are cruising the Breakaway in 55 days in the Haven. 

When we did the Haven on the Escape 2 years ago we got complimentary lunch in Margaritaville. Does the Breakaway offer any special dining places besides the Haven restaurant on embarkation day?

Also we have the Spa suites so what perks do you get with the Thermal Spa Pass?

thanks

31 minutes ago, perditax said:

Would there be any advantage to eating there instead of the Haven restaurant? I mean, assuming one isn’t into the Jimmy Buffet vibe.

Depends on what you want.  M’Ville does have some wicked nachos and the best Margheritas I’ve ever had.  Haven is always good, though!

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, princesslondon said:

How would we find out if Margaritaville was open for Haven guest. We just booked a last minute cruise in the Haven, due to other cruise being cancelled. Also, does the Haven have an email I can reach out to them about a dinner reservation?

Ask the Concierge, if you want to go to Margaritaville.  It wasn't offered on my December cruise and I asked the Concierge after lunch if they stopped offereing and he said I should have just asked and he would have made it happen.

You can email or call the pre-Concierge for dinner reservations.  I don't have the email address, but here is the phone number:  1-855-625-4283    

Edited by NLH Arizona

• 3 weeks later...

I asked the pre cruise concierge about complimentary Margaritaville lunch for Haven guests on embarkation day and this is the response. "Please note lunch at Margaritaville on embarkation day will only be complimentary if the Concier"ge onboard deems it necessary to open up additional seating for our Haven guests."

• Like 1