Bottomless Gally Brunch

I did it last year and enjoyed it.  The food was pretty standard the cocktails were flowing.  The tour was interesting.  Would I do it again... Probably not but I think doing it once is worth it if your into seeing how the kitchen works.

• Like 1

I did it last year as well and thought it was a decent deal.  Enjoyed seeing the inner workings of the kitchens.  Did it on the Radiance TP.  Ours was champagne and enjoyed a few glasses with a lovely couple from New Zealand.  Filet mignon was excellent.  As the previous poster said I think it's a good one-time experience.

• Like 1

We went on it on Jewel two years ago and it was out of this world. The tour took us all over and we got to ask tons of questions. The spread was incredible and done buffet style. The food was endless and the chefs were so awesome. Did the same galley tour on Harmony in January and it was a disappointment. The tour was pretty lame overall. We took one little spin around the galley and they hardly answered a single question. The brunch was so sad compared to Jewel's spread. It was a little menu printed with two choices per category. The couple next to us had been on multiple galley brunches too and also agreed that Harmony's was a bit lackluster. I think it truly depends on the ship and who is running the tour. We had complete opposite experiences on both ships. If you've never done one before, absolutely go!! 

• Like 1

We were on Symphony a couple weeks ago.  They came around and asked people if they wanted to sign up for $20 per person, I think the regular price was around $30 per person.  Maybe wait until you board to see if you can get it at a discounted price?  We did not take the tour as we had done it several years ago on Adventure.

• Like 2

We did on Grandeur in Aug 17. 

Table service, not buffet.  Mimosas were coming faster than we could drink them.  At one point, we each had 5 in front of us.

Mixture of lunch and breakfast items on the menu.

And the tour was fun to see the kitchen, and how big it is, and we only saw one deck.

• Like 1

Did it on the Allure last year and we enjoyed it as a one-time thing.  It was interesting to see the different sections of the galley and the meal was enjoyable (limited selections/table service) and mimosas non-stop.  There was lots of time given for Q & A.

• Like 1

We did it on the Anthem this past January, and it was so much fun. The thing that made it the best for us was our table mates. We sat with such a fun group of people, and we didn't realize how much the mimosas were affecting us. We got a bit toasty for that early in the day, but it was a blast. The tour itself was really informative - not just about kitchen things. We asked questions about crew life in general and learned A LOT. And the food was excellent. Definitely worth it, in my opinion.