Carnival panorama info

jensue1

Hi. I'm very excited, have just booked a family holiday on Carnival Panorama for January. There will be 10 of us including children. Only 3 of us have cruised before (me being one of them). I've tried searching to find information on the ship but t of course it will be new and only starts sailing thus December. From what I can see, there's a ton of restaurants and other areas that I haven't seen on a carnival ship before. I also see it is going to be medallions rather than set sail cards. 

Can anyone please guide me to a thread with medallion information on it, how it works etc. seems amazing to me?

i would also love an advice/tips on restaurants you think are worth extra charge and anything else about the ship?

6 hours ago, jensue1 said:

I also see it is going to be medallions rather than set sail cards. 

Can anyone please guide me to a thread with medallion information on it, how it works etc. seems amazing to me?

I'll be on the Panorama in February, and I'm enjoying watching the announcements as well.  However, the only medallion announcements I've seen are for medallions given away as prizes, along with the solid gold plastic ship on a stick.  I have not seen any announcement of medallions to replace the sail and sign cards...not saying there couldn't have been.  If I may ask, where did you read that?

I beleive the medalians you are referring to is the bracelet that can be worn to replace the sail and sign card that Carnival Corp is starting on Princess Cruise Line (which Carnival owns).  If this is it, Carnival does not have any plans to deploy to Carnival branded ships at this time.  Enjoy your cruise on the Panorama, we have sailed three times on her sisters Vista and Horizon.

Oh ok sorry about that I must have got this wrong. I thought I had seen/read somewhere that the ship was using medallions rather than set sail cards but it looks like I’m wrong. To be fair, it’s not the first time! Lol 😊.

Thanks for the replies.

• Like 1