Drink prices on princess

mar5762

Hi everyone

I LOVE this site. The information and people I've met have been unbelievable.

I'm currently helping to organize a cruise for over 30 people on October 18th out of New York. This is a party crowd and I've read that Princess cruises are a bit more subdued....hmm..until this cruise. It is mostly going to be comprised of a volunteer fire company. We will, without a doubt, have a blast and leave our mark.

My question....can anyone that has recently gone on Princess give me an idea of the drink prices? We thought about an all inclusive, but this trip just looks too good to pass up. So, we have many months to prepare for the cost and we'll have to do just that.

I just wanted to give everyone an idea if I could. Thanks for any input you can give me!

Not sure what you all drink but we just got back yesterday ... here were some of the prices we paid:

Beer -- $3.50 for 12oz bottles of Dos Equis or Beck's or cans of Bud or Bud Light (I think there were other kinds also). They also had 16oz aluminum bottles of Bud & Bud Light for $4.50. Bucket of 5 Dos Equis or Beck's bottles is $14 (buy 4, get 1 free).

Liquor -- drink of the day was typically $6.50 as were martinis. I drank a few Orange Grey Goose & tonics and they were $5.50 each -- so were gin & tonics.

As chrysalis mentioned, you will automatically be charged 15% for every drink you order. HTH!

Knew this board would come through for me. Thank you both very much!

We're having our meeting tonight and want to prepare them (plus making sure the girl that wants the all inclusive doesn't win this one lol)

Thanks again!

You can get it any time during the cruise. I think they are trying to eliminate the preordering. I tried to call an order in a couple of weeks ago, and all I could get was one of their packages(375 ml bottles and mixer). I faxed the order in the next day, and it is on my credit card.

Archived