Breeze gym hours

michelle224

36 minutes ago, thehappierhomemaker said:

does that apply the embarkation day? wondering if I can get a workout in before the muster right when we arrive...(optimistic on my fitness goals this cruise! 😂)

Hi

I am pretty sure you are not able to use the gym at that time. They are doing continuous tours, their sales pitches, as well as draws for prizes. There are hundreds of people passing through the area. 

I would think that after muster, if all the tours and draws are done you would be to use the gym. I have never tried to go at that time on embarkation day.

have a great cruise

11 hours ago, thehappierhomemaker said:

does that apply the embarkation day? wondering if I can get a workout in before the muster right when we arrive...(optimistic on my fitness goals this cruise! 😂)

Go for it !  Most people just take a peek a few will go in the gym to check it out. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/14/2019 at 9:07 PM, thehappierhomemaker said:

Yes, you can use it when you get on for embarkation.

If you are an early bird, there is usually someone on the treads or ellipticals before 6AM. And sometimes if you're there by 6:30 you'll find the machines are filled up or nearly so.  Except the rowers.  The rowers are usually empty or whoever is on one is off in less than 5 minutes.