Soft Drink/Hot Chocolate Individual Pricing

Ep010835

On 4/14/2019 at 11:40 PM, Thrak said:

Hot Chocolate is listed on the IC menu. As for soda, I would just take my own aboard with my carry on luggage. That way I could have exactly what I wanted rather than being subject to the extremely limited soda menu on Princess ships.

Note: Photos "borrowed" from a post by Colo Cruiser in another thread.

image.png.e22c8598e593066140162dd1dc4d4163.png

image.png.015850602c8f9e3b08eb5baef0e95659.png

On my 15 day TA, I am wondering whether to get a coffee card. I generally don’t use all the drinks on it.  Will the unused portion carry over to the next 7 days from BCN to Rome?  According to my agent, since the two cruises are linked, the OBC will.....so wondering about the unused coffees....

When we cruised Alaska, I got the word that they charged for hot chocolate.  I didn't know if it was just Alaskan cruises or on all their ships as this was our first time on Princess and the packets have been free on other ships.   So, I brought hot chocolate packets from home as hot water is always available in the Lido.  Some "gourmet" ones for me,  Swiss Miss for the kids (lol).  I had more than one person ask me where I found the hot chocolate when they saw me mixing it up and, when I told them I brought it from home, they wanted to buy some off of me.  Towards the end of the cruise when I saw I wouldn't be using all the Swiss Miss, I gave some away and had quite a few new BFF's (lol).  

• Like 1