WIFI pre cruise pricing with Crown & Anchor pricing

Move

Hi there. Does anyone know if you can purchase the wifi online pre cruise at the discounted rate AND also apply the Crown & Anchor discount?  I know this is ok on Celebrity but not sure RCCL.  Anyone know for sure?

1 hour ago, Move said:

Thanks. Looks like Diamond wifi discount is useless as everyone can get a cheaper package online before cruise. 

Not necessarily.  Depends on several factors such as the length of the cruise and the need to have internet access every day.  Some can skip the first day because they can get cell data access in port, use their free day, and then buy the rest of the cruise onboard. So on a 7-night cruise, they would only be buying 5 days of internet access onboard.

As Bob said, it depends on cruise length and C&A level.  On a short 4 day cruise, we used cell service for first day, got free 24 hour service the second day using my wife’s diamond discount, third day in port was covered under our cell contract, and fourth day, we used my diamond discount for a free 24 hour service.

On our upcoming 7 day, we will do first day cell, second day 24 hour diamond discount, then use our remaining diamond discount for $ off on the remaining days.

We just get a one device plan and log on and log off as needed

Edited by h20skibum

Thx for quick replies.  We are both Diamond, 12 night cruise. First day is overnight in port but we don’t get free cell phone usage on our cell plan. 

Does anyone have the onboard wifi package options/prices that they can share so I can compare pre cruise vs onboard prices?

Thx in advance

1 minute ago, Move said:

Thx for quick replies.  We are both Diamond, 12 night cruise. First day is overnight in port but we don’t get free cell phone usage on our cell plan. 

Does anyone have the onboard wifi package options/prices that they can share so I can compare pre cruise vs onboard prices?

Thx in advance

Typical onboard prices:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=55188055&postcount=105