Carnvial Fascination questions???

beshears

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Last two cruises on the Fascination," Elegant"  nights were Tuesday and Thursday.   That was sea day and St.Lucia.  Now that the itinerary has changed and the sea day is the last day on Saturday it will be interesting to see if the "Elegant" night changes also.

When is your cruise and what day is your sea day?

• 5 months later...
On 5/8/2019 at 2:04 PM, LittleYiaYia said:

Yes,  this ship does have a laundry room (or more than one).   My deck plans show a laundry on  deck 7 forward and deck 6 aft.  If you don't want to do your own, they offer a special :  all you can stuff into the laundry bag for $15.00.  Good for whites and underwear, they wash everything in hot water. 

I can’t find them on any deck plans. Exactly where is it on deck 6?

On my deck plans pocket map it shows right before the aft elevators on the port side.  It looks like stateroom U165 is the last one before the elevators and the laundry room is right after that room.  They have a small pocket map that you can pick up at guest services when you board. 

2 minutes ago, matymil said:

I put up a post up about the Fascination yesterday, im just seeing this for the first time. Any tips for Barbados or St. Lucia for someone traveling with a toddler? Never been to either port. 

I'd suggest you check the Ports of Call Boards . Quite informative. 

On 12/27/2019 at 10:20 PM, matymil said:

I put up a post up about the Fascination yesterday, im just seeing this for the first time. Any tips for Barbados or St. Lucia for someone traveling with a toddler? Never been to either port. 

I would just do a beach day in barbados.  There are a lot of great beach clubs that are kid friendly.   

St Lucia - i don't have a recommendation there but i would check the port boards.  They should have some good options.

I agree about the Beach Clubs in Barbados.  The Boatyard is our favorite.  Your toddler should be free.  Be sure to get there early to get an umbrella for shade.

In St. Lucia most excursions are not geared for families with small children ( long bus rides, boat rides, adventure excursions, etc.)   I would recommend a beach here also.  We go to Viggie Beach.  Not crowded, they rent chairs and umbrellas, lots of food and beverage choices and best of all, very few vendors.  The taxi's at port will try to steer you to a different beach, just be firm and insist on Viggie.  It is very near the airport but we never hear much plane noise. 

Have a great cruise!!!

• Like 1

On 12/27/2019 at 10:20 PM, matymil said:

We did the Harrison Caves excursion in Barbados. It was spectacular.

On 12/30/2019 at 1:17 PM, LittleYiaYia said:

I agree about the Beach Clubs in Barbados.  The Boatyard is our favorite.  Your toddler should be free.  Be sure to get there early to get an umbrella for shade.

In St. Lucia most excursions are not geared for families with small children ( long bus rides, boat rides, adventure excursions, etc.)   I would recommend a beach here also.  We go to Viggie Beach.  Not crowded, they rent chairs and umbrellas, lots of food and beverage choices and best of all, very few vendors.  The taxi's at port will try to steer you to a different beach, just be firm and insist on Viggie.  It is very near the airport but we never hear much plane noise. 

Have a great cruise!!!

Thanks so much. We will check out the beach clubs thank you! 

On 12/27/2019 at 12:45 PM, ThedaRana said:

I can’t find them on any deck plans. Exactly where is it on deck 6?

Across the hall from U154.  Check it out here:  https://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/deckplans/Carnival-Fascination

This is a great website for checking deck plans and they have a lot of photos also.

• Like 1