Spa Menu

richbum

57 minutes ago, richbum said:

Is there a particular massage that you would recommend? Hubby and I have never gotten one...and thought maybe we would do one on our cruise!

If you've never had a massage, I would go with Swedish vs one of the more specialized (and pricier) options. Be prepared to speak up if the pressure is too hard or not hard enough; everyone likes something different and any good therapist will be happy to adjust as needed.

6 hours ago, richbum said:

Is there a particular massage that you would recommend? Hubby and I have never gotten one...and thought maybe we would do one on our cruise!

Honestly, a cruise is not the best place for your first massage. They are more than twice what stateside massages are. You can also get some very good massages on the islands. Most beaches have massage tents set up. We got 2 one hour massages at Costa Maya for $25 each and they were wonderful. We love getting massages on the beach. Try a local spa in Maine, Massage Envy is $60 an hour. 

15 hours ago, coevan said:

Honestly, a cruise is not the best place for your first massage. They are more than twice what stateside massages are. You can also get some very good massages on the islands. Most beaches have massage tents set up. We got 2 one hour massages at Costa Maya for $25 each and they were wonderful. We love getting massages on the beach. Try a local spa in Maine, Massage Envy is $60 an hour. 

Thank you...maybe I'll just save my $$ and spend it on something fun to do in port...thanks for the advice!

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/17/2019 at 4:20 PM, richbum said:

Does anyone have a list of the current spa offerings and prices? Going on the Magic. Thanks a bunch!

You will enjoy your spa treatment on board the ship , I have been cruising for 28 years and have been using the spa from 2009.

They charge more yes, but its better than spending on alcohol. Just make your booking when you get onboard.

Enjoy !!