Is there a trick to register for cruise on website?

buggins0402

I have been trying to figure out how to register for our cruise. 

We have sailed Celebrity, but it has been a number of years.  I tried resetting my long forgotten password, but I don’t receive a reset email. I tried signing in as new to Celebrity and the site tells me that it already has my email and to instead reset my password.  I then go in as a website guest and put in my reservation number.  It only shows things to buy...but I can’t see where to register our information.

I’m truly lost in space trying to figure out the Celebrity website.

They merged systems with RCCL almost a year ago.  Your username is now your email address, so if you're using your old username, that won't work.  If that doesn't help, you're going to have to call them to figure it out. 

Just now, bEwAbG said:

They merged systems with RCCL almost a year ago.  Your username is now your email address, so if you're using your old username, that won't work.  If that doesn't help, you're going to have to call them to figure it out. 

I don’t even try to put in a user name...it says it is optional.  I’ve also checked my spam emails...nothing there for a reset.  

Even if I go in as a guest with just the reservation number I can’t see where to register our personal information. 

AFAIK, you have to be logged in to your account and add your reservation to it.   When they first rolled this out, they required you to first sign in with your username and then "migrate" the account and then your username became your email address. I don't really remember what the steps were (it was in May of last year).  Everyone received an email about it at the time.  If you didn't, then there's something deeper going on (maybe you registered with an old email address?).   I think you're just going to have to call them to sort it out at this point.

Q.

I can’t reset my password using the security question and answer, or email link.

A.

If you recently migrated to Guest Account, or have just created a new Guest Account, and need to change your password, please call us.

If you have not yet migrated to Guest Account, please reset your password using the link found in the email we have sent you. If you do not remember your password, please call us.

Edited by bEwAbG

Also, I have read reports that one's spouse was receiving communications so if Celebrity also had his or her email, it's possible the password resets went there?  They've been updating their website for a couple of years now and creating messes along the way.  That's why I think you're ultimately going to have to call if it isn't working for you.

When you say you want to register your personal information are you referring to completing the On-line Check-in?

If that is what you are trying to do Check-in isn’t available until 90 pre cruise.  Prior to 90 days you can purchase shore  excursions,  beverage packages, etc and make dining reservations.

Thanks, I sounds like the problem isn’t on my end. I’ll give a call.  

Most cruise line websites are wacky (Oceania’s frequently gives me cruise dates in Portuguese in my cruise searches🤔)  but this one is down there with the worst.  

4 minutes ago, jelayne said:

When you say you want to register your personal information are you referring to completing the On-line Check-in?

If that is what you are trying to do Check-in isn’t available until 90 pre cruise.  Prior to 90 days you can purchase shore  excursions,  beverage packages, etc and make dining reservations.

OK...that answers the question!!! Thanks.