Docking locations

We will be taking the NCL Jade on the Ultimate Baltic cruise in 2020.  Does anyone have an idea re which specific locations the Jade will dock at for their ports of call.  I keep reading posts with the comments that "if you dock here, you can walk to the city center, but if you dock there you have to take a bus", etc.  For planning purposes it would be nice to know specifics in advance.  I've looked on the NCL web but could not find this info.  Hoping someone who has taken this cruise can help or point me in the right direction.

Thanks for the help.

I just realized that you are talking about a cruise in 2020

Most of the ports won't have the 2020 schedules available until January 2020.

You CAN look on their websites for similar cruises this year and it will probably give you a fair indication.

Docks can and do change any time up to arrival so don't get too bogged down.

12 hours ago, TheBear60 said:

We will be taking the NCL Jade on the Ultimate Baltic cruise in 2020.  Does anyone have an idea re which specific locations the Jade will dock at for their ports of call.  I keep reading posts with the comments that "if you dock here, you can walk to the city center, but if you dock there you have to take a bus", etc.  For planning purposes it would be nice to know specifics in advance.  I've looked on the NCL web but could not find this info.  Hoping someone who has taken this cruise can help or point me in the right direction.

Thanks for the help.

If you could post your ports of call we may be able to send links to the port schedules/docking locations. As previously mentioned, docking locations for 2020 will not be available this early.

Thanks for the heads up re the individual ports.  I will put this on my "to do" list to check after the first of the year.  I also noticed that NCL has multiple ships doing the Ultimate Baltic cruise, so I will have to do some homework.

Thanks again for the help.