Status Reciprocity?

gallivanter

2 hours ago, 2SailingNomads said:

Raphael, I think you'll discover Galeforce9 has many days on Seabourn already 🙂  And has posted great pix and commentary about several of her trips.

Oh my... I now see the orig post was back in April.  Glad to see Galeforce is one of the pack :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/13/2019 at 1:51 AM, raphael360 said:

Galeforce9, welcome to Seabourn.  You're going to love it.  I was a long time Celebrity fan until my first SB cruise.  Regarding your club status question, it's really is a moot point.  As I mentioned in this string, your no status is almost the same as my Platinum status.  I get 3 items including a bag of laundry ($45) per week and a free 20 min massage that you won't get.  

The reason tier status is SO important with the big box lines is: their basic service is, well, a bed and a pillow.  Seabourn's basic cruise experience is more inclusive than what the other lines top tier double diamond members get.  Free drinks, check.  Free lounge entrance, check. All dining venues free, check. Free coffee barista service, check.  No status, no problem, everything is included (except internet).

But what you're really going to miss is: no chains by the inch sales, no bingo, no photographers stalking you, no $5 watch sales.  This will shock you!

Sorry to disappoint but I’m 160 nights plus on seabourn!! 

On 7/13/2019 at 4:09 AM, raphael360 said:

Oh my... I now see the orig post was back in April.  Glad to see Galeforce is one of the pack 🙂

Sorry just catching up.  Thanks everyone for the nice comments.  Been away on a cruise 😃