Princess Travel Mugs

Idahoan58

My dad and I are booked on the Royal for an Alaskan cruise in few weeks. It will be my 5th cruise, but first on princess.

I was going through all our travel documents. I notice it says 2 travel mugs. We didn’t purchase them. Anyone no why this might have be added? Is this a standard princess thing?

FBFEECAD-3458-4E46-86BC-842C280905EA.jpeg

There is an asterisk next to Princess Travel Mugs - Check further down the screen and maybe it will tell you more otherwise give your TA a call.  Weather is usually cooler and if you are on deck it might be nice to have a mug to hold hot beverages.  I've never seen anything like this and we've done 2 cruises to Alaska (and I did take my own travel mug for hot chocolate.)

I noticed this on mine as well when I looked at it today for our Alaskan cruise coming up on the Golden.  We have the Soda and More package and a couple of water packages as well.  Following in case you find out something.  I'll also be inquiring with my TA.

Edited by Easton13A

We are just off the Royal on the 13th, we had 2 plastic Princess tumblers in our room for us shrink wrapped when we boarded, never received them in the past and we always have a Suite they were with the mini bar.