Hotel/parking NY

JimmyBuffet99

Hello, we are cruising out of NY for the first time in November. We are driving from Toronto and will come the day before and would like to experience Times Square and perhaps a broadway show the night before. 

Are there any hotels that offer parking during the cruise or are my options get a hotel and park at cruise terminal. 

I dont think it would be convenient to stay in Jersey considering what we would like to do, but maybe I am wrong. 

Thoughts?

• 4 weeks later...

We drive from Montreal, and just booked the Hilton Garden Inn in Ridgefield Park, NJ for a park, stay and cruise package. $239 including hot breakfast, parking and return shuttle to the Manhattan port. We've done several of these packages before and they're terrific. Really worth it to stay in NJ. 

You can commute from there to a Broadway show (probably 45 min or so via subway/bus).

Not sure if you were saying park at the pier the day before while you stay at the hotel. This probably won't be allowed since it only is open when the ship is in. If you stay in NYC you will probably pay about $80.00 for the night you stay over plus hotel. Stay in NJ and take NJ transit in to NYC. Much easier and cheaper.