Transportation from MCO to Port Canaveral Recommendation

https://cbshuttle.com/

https://www.cortrans-shuttle.com/

There are a couple that get good recommendations. You can also rent a car very cheaply most of the time. It is very easy to get to the port. Once you leave the port you travel on one road.

There are rental car agencies where you drop the cars off within 1 mile of the port. After you drop the car off they will shuttle you to the pier.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, cruisingn09 said:

Need guidance on best transportation from MCO to Port Canaveral.

TIA

www.goportcanaveral.com

just experienced them for the first time about 2 weeks ago, and it was flawless. they have hotel/transfer packages and just transfers for like $14.99 pp.

we will be using them again.

good luck!

I highly recommend the 'goportcanaveral.com' transportation.  The prior 6 years of doing DCL, we have used private transportation from Hyatt Hotel at MCO (liked but expensive), rented a car and dropped off near port and shuttle over (only did the years we were coming from Disney parks prior to cruise) and DCL bus right from airport (easy peasy but expensive).  The final year we hit the jackpot with the 'goportcanaveral' bus.  Ironically it is parked right next to the DCL bus and just as nice but so much cheaper.  I think they also provide a ride and stay option too....my co-worker recently did that approach and recommends.  Have fun!!!