Joy Pool

Renee68

I know that the Joy was redone and going back out this spring.  I just booked for next spring and trying to see if they changed the pool deck.  I have been googling like a crazy lady with no luck.  Anyone have any idea if they changed the pool deck or does it still have all the imitation grass? 

Thanks!

3 minutes ago, Renee68 said:

I know that the Joy was redone and going back out this spring.  I just booked for next spring and trying to see if they changed the pool deck.  I have been googling like a crazy lady with no luck.  Anyone have any idea if they changed the pool deck or does it still have all the imitation grass? 

Thanks!

All gone, along with the artificial trees. 

Just now, aeroo777 said:

All gone, along with the artificial trees. 

Thank you so much for the quick reply.  Been trying to find pictures and all I can find are pictures of Bliss or old photos of Joy!

6 minutes ago, JamieLogical said:

The got rid of the fake grass and trees, but they did not change the placement, configuration, or size of the pool itself. It's still small and off to the side of the deck.

So basically just removed the grass and put in regular decking and added lounge chairs?  Kind of what I figured.  I had hoped they would have made the pool larger to accommodate the many people who love the pool in the warmer areas.  Oh well. Thank you for the information.  I had hoped to find it without bothering people for the information.