all in + show

frannie

we booked the meraviglia for March 29/2020 booked the all in fantastica pkg . Saw on the web site all inn now includes a Circque show and dinner . Think they will add it to our booking or maybe its just for 2019 bookings 

8 minutes ago, ikea logistics said:

its a new promotion and only on the us site you could cancel and rebook but check if its worth it as the new package might not include what you got before

oh they do not have a canadian site that i know about  . we booked  through our travel agent in American dollars. I emailed our agent to check for us 

20 hours ago, ikea logistics said:

its a new promotion and only on the us site you could cancel and rebook but check if its worth it as the new package might not include what you got before

oh they do not have a canadian site that i know about  . we booked  through our travel agent in American dollars. I emailed our agent to check for us 

she got back to me asking which show i preferred . didnt say anything about a price increase . we will see