Dining

jsscuba2

Anytime dining in the MDR is part of the Aurea experience advantages.  It is also part of the YC experience, as you can essentially dine when you see fit.

Anytime dining is not available for Bella and Fanstastica, but Fantastica has "Priority in choice of dinner seating".  That means that Fantastica guests have priority with the Maître d's ear if they want to change their dinner seating.

You may wish to consult the following chart, under the heading "Flexibility" which is towards the bottom of the page:

https://www.msccruisesusa.com/en-us/Discover-MSC/Our-Fares.aspx

On

38 minutes ago, Até said:

On certain smaller ships, such as Armonia, Fantastica balconies get My Choice dining also.

Just to clarify - only Fantastica (as well as Aurea) suites - not Fantastica balconies.

Edited by Beamafar

4 hours ago, Beamafar said:

Just to clarify - only Fantastica (as well as Aurea) suites - not Fantastica balconies.

On the US site:

*Extra Benefit: “Fantastica” Experience guests staying in Balcony staterooms and Suites of the renovated MSC Armonia may have dinner in the dedicated restaurants with time-flexible My Choice Dining. Dining times vary slightly per ship and may be changed once on board.

https://www.msccruisesusa.com/en-us/Discover-MSC/Our-Fares.aspx

ETA: I think on other small ships it's just the Fantastica suites as you say.  Policy is a bit vaguely spelled out.  I know you were recently on Armonia in a Fantastica suite, were the Fantastica balconies not allowed My Choice as stated?  

Edited by Até

3 minutes ago, Beamafar said:

Onlh suite guests had MyChoice. Here it's stated on the daily planner

I'll agree that is the policy I've usually read posts about: suites only.  I've seen this Fantastica balcony wording on the website for a while now and often wondered if it was due to the relatively small number on Armonia.  There used to be similar wording about Sinfonia and Lirica/Opera but that's been changed.  I'm surprised there haven't been complaints here on CC as US website still pretty specifically states Fantastica balconies get My Choice dining on Armonia.