Millenium Speciality Restaurants

jojo1966

6 minutes ago, jojo1966 said:

may be a silly question - but cant see them anywhere on the deck plans - does Millennium have any speciality restaurants other than Sushi on 5?

Tuscan Grille and QSINE
https://www.celebritycruises.com/cruise-ships/celebrity-millennium/eat-and-drink/restaurants-and-cafes

Edited by hvbaskey

We returned from 14 days on the Millie 3 days ago.   Sadly, there's just those three.  No Murano's. 

We did Qsine because our traveling mates had never been there.  Otherwise we would have passed.  To our minds, Qsine is a once and done experience.  More of a show than great food.  Not that it was bad, but it's not great food.

We did Tuscan twice.  The first night was good and enjoyed by all, with excellent service.  We returned on the last night of the cruise.  The appetizers were great - probably the best pork belly I've ever had, and everyone loved the calamari.  The entree's were okay, nothing special, except for mine:  An incredibly salty veal marsala and side order of inedible gnocchi that tasted like wall paper paste.   Worst meal of the entire cruise.  The service was VERY disappointing as well.   And nobody said a word when I returned both plates nearly uneaten.

We did not go to Sushi on Five because, well, we were in Japan and S Korea.  Guess where I'm gonna get sushi and sashimi on that itinerary? 

Reservations were NEVER a problem.  Could have done a walk in at virtually anytime.   And we really, really missed Murano.  Frankly, this was the first time we felt like we didn't get our money's worth on something from X, and were sorry that we didn't just save our money and stay in the MDR. 

Edited by jkgourmet
  • Like 1

oh no.......very disappointed - just assumed there would be the same restaurants....not too fussed about Tuscan grille 😞

never mind - will have to stay in the MDR and use my OBC for trips or internet package

thanks for the info