Edge, need help booking a cabin

MEGADAN

I’m in a bind to book quickly for a July 2019 cruise.  I have 20+ cruises under my belt but never Celebrity.  I honestly don’t understand the categories.  I usually book Veranda but would be interested in Concierge or Infinity Balcony but I don’t understand these categories.  I’ve spent a couple of hours researching but would appreciate it if my friends on this board could direct me to the information.  

The Edge cabin choices are a bit complicated to explain. I would try looking through this thread that outlines the choices and see if it helps. We can answer specific questions after you look through this info. 🙂

• Thanks 1

I agree that the Infinite Verandas should be reviewed closely before deciding to book one. The pros and cons of the Infinite Veranda that many have laid out on Cruise Critic are summarized in the 1st post of the thread above. There are also some pictures and links to reviews, both positive and negative (some have enjoyed them and others have not liked them). Once you review those, you may have some questions that those who have sailed in the Infinite Verandas or other types of Edge cabins can answer.

12 minutes ago, Jeremiah1212 said:

This might help. It is a stateroom guide that shows the decks, balcony description, approximate size and some features of the cabin type.

Stateroom Guide.xlsx 19.13 kB · 1 download

This has some good info, but it is a sales tool. I have reviewed this document before and new cruisers need to be careful because it says things like "most preferred location on the ship" for deck 12, when being under the pool is often not  a good thing because of the noise of moving loungers above.

So, OP, though there is some good info on this document, take the locations they recommend with a grain of salt since this is a document that TAs use for selling cabins.🙂

Edited by vtcruising