Check your future P&O fares against current sale

Originally booked Pacific Adventure on $2 deposit sale for 2020. After looking at latest sale price for same cruise rang my TA and saved $800 (couple). Had to rebook so lost $2 deposit. Got same cabin we had originally selected. Worthwhile checking future cruises already booked when sales are on.

Something new with P&O.  My booking for September of this year now has an option to "Match Tour Price".  If you can show them you have been able to book a tour cheaper than their price - they will offer OBC for the difference.  They have been listening to passengers!!!

1 hour ago, pacificlover said:

Something new with P&O.  My booking for September of this year now has an option to "Match Tour Price".  If you can show them you have been able to book a tour cheaper than their price - they will offer OBC for the difference.  They have been listening to passengers!!!

They had this years ago, but the private tour has to be exactly the same. Sorry to sound negative, but it might be difficult to show that the tours were identical. For instance, on one in Noumea, people on the ship's tour get a drink (orange cordial I think) and a pastry where the private tour has no refreshments.