carnival vs rccl

larasmom

i was recently on my very first cruise this past december on the royal carribbean majesty of the seas. i had an oceanview cabin and felt very confined in my cabin, in the halls and just didn't like the ship. the halls on my floor smelled of urine and poop. our phone didn't work in our room, the safe was broken and our cabin steward was kind of rude when i asked for extra towels. she wanted to know why i needed them instead of saying okay i will get them for you. i didn't think the food was anything to write home about and the shows were so-so.

i wanted to go on another cruise and wanted to know if an ocean view cabin on carnival is any bigger then on the majesty of the seas rccl?

i can only afford to go with the girls and leave hubby home with the kids for no more then 3 or 4 days.

not sure what carnival ship would have a 3 or 4 day cruise so don't know what ship i would be looking at..........but wanted to know if the cabins were any bigger then on majesty of the seas.

Here is a site that may help you compare the ships, deckplans, stateroom information, etc. There are pictures of the different types of staterooms too.

http://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/home1.htm

Wishing you lots of 080402gudl_prv.gif

042202_1319_92_prv.gif Happy trails to you... 042202_1319_92_prv.gif

Kat 50.gif

i was recently on my very first cruise this past december on the royal carribbean majesty of the seas. i had an oceanview cabin and felt very confined in my cabin, in the halls and just didn't like the ship. the halls on my floor smelled of urine and poop. our phone didn't work in our room, the safe was broken and our cabin steward was kind of rude when i asked for extra towels. she wanted to know why i needed them instead of saying okay i will get them for you. i didn't think the food was anything to write home about and the shows were so-so.

i wanted to go on another cruise and wanted to know if an ocean view cabin on carnival is any bigger then on the majesty of the seas rccl?

i can only afford to go with the girls and leave hubby home with the kids for no more then 3 or 4 days.

not sure what carnival ship would have a 3 or 4 day cruise so don't know what ship i would be looking at..........but wanted to know if the cabins were any bigger then on majesty of the seas.

Yes, the cabins on carnival are bigger. I also think the food is better. The shows are so-so for both.

i see the carnival fascination leaves from miami to the bahamas on a short cruise

so which is better?

carnival fascination or royal carribbean majesty of the seas?

are there other cruise lines that have a 3 or 4 day cruise?

i also see there is the seven seas voyager ship that has a 4 day cruise from ft lauderdale. so of the 3 which is best for someone who wants more space and feel less claustraphobic?

Archived