D2L~ Triple Denali 2020 Westerdam

My husband I are BOOKED for a 50th Anniversary Cruise in 2020. We will be on ms Westerdam for a D2L: 11 day Triple Denali!! We NEED HELP....please!! Is the Denali Land Cruise included as an excursion? or do we have to book it....the one that takes you into the park on a bus ride? Also...what hotel does Holland America use in Anchorage and Vancouver? We want to do additional time pre cruise and post cruise in these cities. Any suggestions?? Do we book it through Holland America or on our own?? THANK YOU in advance for any and all suggestions!!

1 minute ago, BeeIslandGirl said:

Thank you! Will you be staying in Anchorage before the cruise? Or Vancouver after? 

Sorry, neither...

For our 12-day we'll fly into Fairbanks, have a night there, then 3 nights in Denali, then one night in Anchorage.  We live only a couple hours south of Vancouver so we'll be driving home after the cruise. 🙂   

I would check out hotels on Trip Advisor and read the Alaska board here on Cruise Critic for hotel recommendations.  Have fun!

• Thanks 1